Enduring Power of Attorney
Having an enduring power of attorney ensures that your affairs are managed in accordance with your wishes and by the person or people you want to be in charge, in the event that you are unable to manage your own affairs. It is important to know that decisions relating to your healthcare, accommodation, and assets are not only in the right hands but also legally enforceable. We will work with you to ensure that all the necessary measures are in place to safeguard your wishes in the event that you become unable to manage your own affairs. We are proactive and dedicated to making you fully aware of the pros and cons of the various possible legal scenarios.
Common areas of enduring powers of attorney that we routinely handle:
- Creating an enduring power of attorney
- Registering an enduring power of attorney
- Revoking a power of attorney
- Validating mental capacity to appoint an attorney
- Liaising with medical professionals and family as appropriate